Chromotherapy, also known as color therapy, is a unique technique for improving one’s emotional and physical systems through visible colored lights. Colors is a certain wavelengths of electro-magnetic energy seen through our eyes that affect one’s feelings, moods, and emotions.
Chromotherapy uses six basic colors:
- Red – Known to escalate the body´s metabolism with vibrancy and passion, overcome depression. Red color provides the power from the earth and gives energy on all levels. It connects us to our physical body.
- Orange – Has a gentle warming effect, increases immunity, potency. Best emotional stimulant!
- Yellow – Helps mental stimulation. Gives us clarity of thought, increases awareness, and stimulates interest and curiosity.
- Green – Good for tired nerves, will balance emotions, refreshes the spirit, and encourages us to feel compassion.
- Blue – a mentally relaxing color, has a pacifying effect on the nervous system and brings great relaxation. Ideal for sleep problems and hyper-active children.
- White – White contains an equal balance of all the colors of the spectrum, representing both the positive and negative aspects of all colors. It offers an inner cleansing and purifying of your thoughts, emotions and, ultimately, your spirit, refreshing and strengthening your entire energy system.